Lindsey Donoff Silverman, ESQ.
Lindsey Donoff, Esq., practices in the areas of Trusts and Estates, Estate Planning, Probate and Estate Administration, and Taxation. She lives in Delray Beach, Florida, with her husband, David, and her three sons, Jake, Luke and Cole.
In 2007, she received her B.S. from Florida State University, cum laude, and in 2010, she received her J.D. from the American University Washington College of Law, located in Washington, D.C.
She has a passion for helping children with special needs and during law school she participated in the Disability Clinic practicing in the areas of Disability Law and Special Education Law in the D.C. Superior Court.
Areas of Practice
Estate planning, Trust Administration, Probate
- American University, Washington College of Law, Washington, District of Columbia J.D. – 2010
- Florida State University, Tallahassee, Florida B.S. cum laude – 2007
Major: Political Science
- Professional Associations and Memberships
- Female Association of Women Lawyers, 2012 – Present
- Young Lawyers Division of the South Palm Beach County Bar Association , 2012 – Present
- South Palm Beach County Bar Association, 2011 – Present
Past Employment Positions
- American University Disability Clinic, Student Attorney, 2009 – 2010
- United States Senate Judiciary Commitee, Clerk, 2008 – Present
- Pro Bono Activities
- YMCA Board Member, 2011 to Present
- JCC Special Needs Commitee, 2010 – 2011